New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Short and Sweet: Week of April 27-29

Welcome back, everyone!

I hope you are rested and ready to come back strong from Semana Santa.

Just so you know, I will not be at school this week, as I will be chaperoning the Model United Nations team to our Simulation at the Mazapan School in La Ceiba.

6th grade: You will be focusing on the motivations and routes of different people who moved to the western United States. You will be completing a packet all week, which has built-in extra credit if you finish early.
--

7th grade: I have broken you into 3 groups within your class and assigned you each a topic to study. Your goal will be to learn as much as possible about US and Japanese Imperialism, and will have a series of questions to answer and present to the class on Friday. Although I will not be at school, I expect you will give this project your utmost attention and work hard at it. I ask that any of you with BBs periodically send me visual updates of what you are achieving in class...but do not abuse this privilege. I want to hear only good things from the sub...
--

8th grade: You will be working on your portrait project with Ms. Campbell...don't forget your After Las Meninas artwork is due on Tuesday, May 3.
--

Seniors: You will be a class of 3 this week, but I expect you to work hard on your multi-genre project...please remember it is due in just 3 weeks, and you have deadlines each of the next three Fridays.
--

I hope you all have an excellent week!

Good Luck to the Model UN Participants!

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment