New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Week of School: Week of June 6-8

Hello everyone:

Well, we made it! I can't believe the school year is over!

I have had such a great first year at Discovery School, and I want to thank each and every one of you for everything you have done to make it so wonderful!

This week is all about winding the school year down...obviously the 6th and 12th grade graduates won't be at school, but I will look forward to sharing Tuesday's "Discovery Idol" and Wednesday's Awards Ceremony with any 7th and 8th graders who come to school.

Don't forget school is out at 11:45 on both Tuesday and Wednesday, so please make arrangements to have your student picked up promptly at that time.

Thanks again for a great year! I hope you all have a refreshing summer, and to see you all again next school year!!

My best regards,
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment