New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Senior Blog Post: Due Monday, November 1

Hi Seniors:

I will be out of town next week, but you still need to be responsible for this blog post! I will be checking them when I get back! :)

For this week's post I would like you to continue your focus on speech introductions.

Please visit one of the speech links to the right (American Rhetoric or Famous Speeches) and find a persuasive speech in one of those databases. Then read, view, or listen to the speech (or do all 3 if you can) and evaluate the introduction of the speech. Does it follow the 4 steps I am asking you to follow? Does it grab your attention? Does it establish credibility? Does it "tell what they are going to do?

Answer these questions, then link to the speech in your post.

Have a great week next week, I am looking forward to your first speeches when I am back at school!! :)

KF

IMPORTANT PS: Mr. Fenn will be assigning the blog post for the week following (due Monday, November 8) in class next week. IT WILL NOT BE UP ON THIS BLOG. It will be YOUR responsibility to get the assignment and complete the blog post as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment