New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blogging Procedure

Most often my weekly+ blog posts will have a section in them for each class, and will be boldly and colorfully designated.

For example:
6th Grade (My homeroom class!) will be orange
7th Grade will be blue
8th Grade will be green
12th Grade will be red
Yearbook (if there are ever any yearbook posts) will be purple

You can also find any class-specific items using the labels designations. Just click on the label that matches your class name and just the posts that pertain to your class will be displayed. This will be very helpful because I will be posting class-specific project deadlines as often as possible.

As always, remember to comment on posts if you have any questions or comments...I'd love to hear about your progress over the weekend or any questions you have after the school day is over...and if you can think of any way I can improve the blog, by all means, let me know! :)

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment