New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Friday, August 6, 2010

A little about me...

Hello students and parents!

My name is Kristen Fink, and I am the new Middle School Social Studies teacher at Discovery School!

I will be teaching 4 classes this year:

6th Grade Social Studies
7th Grade Social Studies
8th Grade World History
12th Grade Communications

I will also be the Yearbook sponsor, and I hope to get an after-school darkroom photography group started sometime after first quarter.

I grew up in the great state of Iowa, and traveled quite a bit in Western Europe during my high school and college years. I also lived in London, England for a semester. This is my first time to Central America, but so far I am really enjoying it!

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me at the school (I am in room #4!) or by e-mail at kfink@discoveryschool.edu.hn.

Let's have a great school year!

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment