New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Senior Blog Post: Due Monday, September 6!

Good morning Seniors! I am reading your last-week's blog posts with interest!

This week I have no particular subject for your actual blog post. Surprise me with your creativity or thought-provoking insight.

However, I also want you to visit two of your classmates' blogs and comment on something they have written at any point in their blog. Please make your comment more substantial than, "I like your blog," or "Cool!" Give them feedback, add to the details they gave on a shared experience, or answer a question or concern they might have posed. When you are done, shoot me an e-mail telling me whose blogs you commented on. (kfink@discoveryschool.edu.hn)

This will be your last (for class) blog post until after the Independence Day Break.

Enjoy! I am looking forward to reading both your posts and your comments to each other.

KF

PS: Please remember that you are being graded on these posts. You can earn up to 10 points each week, and blog posts comprise 25% of your total grade. You must include ALL parts of the assignment to get the full 10 points...for example, this week's point breakdown is:
4 pts: blog post
2.5 pts: comment #1
2.5 pts: comment #2
1 pt: e-mailing me to tell me whose blogs you commented on

Concerned you're missing some points? Come check your grade with me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment