New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Note about Homework...

As a general rule, there will be no homework given for my class.

I define HOMEWORK as an assignment given at the end of the class, which has not been worked on during class time, and is due at some time in the future. I do not give this type of work.

Most work in my class begins as in-class work. It only needs to be taken home if class worktime is not used effectively, and the activity is not finished during the class period.

If true homework is given, it will be reflected here. However, your student may have work for me to do at home that is not reflected in the weekly blog posts if their class work has not been completed during class worktime.

Please let me known if you have any questions. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. The clarification helps parents understand better the class dynamics. The learning in your class is amazing, so it is obvious that most of the work is done in the classroom. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete