New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

9th and 7th Grade Homework

Hello:

Why yes, that random eventuality has actually occurred in my classroom...two of my classes have homework!

Granted, 7th grade's was what I had planned to do in class today (because only ONE student had all their work completed, grrr), but they still have homework. Please remember that the pros and cons boxes on page 43 of the packet MUST be done for class tomorrow! (Also remember that you will be with me both 1st and 2nd periods tomorrow!)

9th grade, you also have homework, and since you will be coming to my class for the first 5+ minutes of class tomorrow you will need to have it completed. Remember that you need to read the primary source document and fill in the "how" section of your 5W's chart from this morning.

Questions? Send them my way!

See you (and your homework) tomorrow!
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment