New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

:-D Senior Blog Post: Due WEDNESDAY, November 17

Sorry, Seniors!

I can't believe I forgot to do this until now...and I REALLY can't believe none of you reminded me to do it! ;)

However, we can't go two weeks without a blog post, so here it is (and notice, I moved the due date back to Wednesday!)

You just completed your first speech! Congrats!!

Please reflect on how you think it went...What was good? What was bad? Did you agree with the comments from the adults in the room? What will you do differently during the next speech?

I also want you to start thinking about your demonstration speech. You will be choosing/finalizing your speech topic in class on Thursday, but you may want to visit this site to give you some insight...(I especially like the 5 things to consider as you are choosing your topic).

Also, I really like chocolate, and am allergic to tree nuts and soy...just saying ;)

KF

PS: GREAT JOB today at the tree planting. Aren't you looking forward to coming back in the future and seeing your legacy at Discovery bloom?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment