New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Senior Blog Post: 2 parts! 1st Due Wednesday, Dec 1, 2nd part due by class time on Friday, Dec 3

Hi Seniors:

Sorry sorry sorry...I mean, I know most of you do these on Sunday nights ;) but I meant to get this posted on Friday.

Anyway, here it is:

For Wednesday: I want you to have your introduction and conclusion written and posted on the blog. If you need a reminder of what that should look like, check out the outline template at this website.

For Friday: Bring a copy of your outline (introduction and conclusion plus whatever you have done on the body of the speech) to class on Thursday. ALSO you should bring short, written comments on two of your classmates' introductions and conclusions. Give suggestions on things you think they could improve, could expand on, could clarify.

Questions? BB or e-mail me.

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment