New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Short Week (for some of us!): March 7-12

Hello all:

I hope you are ready for the week ahead! Here's what you can look forward to in room #4:

6th grade: Monday and Tuesday we will continue looking at revolutions: we will start with a REALLY QUICK look at the French Revolution (it's context time...which will make more sense tomorrow) and then a bit of a longer look at the revolution in Haiti...Wednesday we will be leaving (VERY EARLY!!) for our trip to the Copán Ruins...bring your sunscreen! :)
--

7th grade: Monday and Tuesday will be time for you to continue working on your Middle East projects...I know you will be in Lago de Yojoa, but don't forget your projects are due TUESDAY, MARCH 15!!! Be sure you are bringing your materials every day!!
--

8th grade: Monday and Tuesday we will cover the 100 Years' War...guess how long that one last! :) Wednesday-Friday you will be looking at a children's book called "The Young Arthur" which you, as a class, will turn into a play involving ALL members of the class. I will look forward to seeing it performed when I return on Monday the 14th!
--

Seniors: Sorry I won't see you this week, but I hope that you will work hard on your yearbook stories...please turn them in to the sub on Friday. Any stories not on my desk when I return on Saturday will be considered late (unless you have let me know your VERY GOOD reason (like, the event hasn't happened yet) before I leave on Wednesday morning).
--

Have a great week!
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment