New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

7th Grade: Exam Date Change

Good morning 7th grade:

Due to some unforseen restrictions to our time this week (and the fact that you can't rush learning), I have made the decision to move the 7th grade Themes/Elements/Religions quiz back to Monday, September 12. I think this will be best for all involved.

As always, I will be putting the review questions here on the blog sometime Sunday afternoon. I suggest each student check the blog and use those questions to study.

I do allow the students to bring notes on one piece of paper, front side only, to use on my quizzes. These notes need to be written using their own words, not just a printed copy of my review questions blog post. I do walk around during the quiz time to check, and I will take away any notes which have been obviously copied.

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment