New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Those Buttons Under the Posts

Hi Everyone:

A quick note about the buttons located under my blog posts...after reading each post you have the option to give me some quick feedback...either "Thanks!" "I learned something!" or "More info please!"

I'm REALLY happy to see that people are using these, but I'd like to request that if you want "More info please" that you also leave a comment or send me an e-mail with any questions you have...I'm glad to know you want more information, but I'm not always sure what else I should add to give you the info you want...

So please, help me help you. If you want "More info please," click the button AND leave a comment so I can be sure to give you all the information you require to help our students succeed!

Thanks!
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment