New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Friday, January 21, 2011

7th Grade: Shang, Qin, and Han Questions

Hi 7th grade:

Please bring the answers to these questions to school on Monday...even if you don't have my class I want you to give them to me.

1. How are the Shang, Qin, and Han dynasties different from each other?

2. History happened in the past. Does this mean it can't change?

3. Did every artifact fit with the school of thought of the dynasty that created it?

4. Some dynasties lasted for hundreds of years, while others were overthrown in as little as 20 years. What do you think made the biggest difference in how long a dynasty held power?


E-mail me with questions. You may also e-mail me the answers if you don't want to bring them to school on Monday.

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment