New School

Nova International Schools
8th Grade LASS (8-1 and 8-3)

Monday, January 10, 2011

UPDATES: Mrs. Fink needs to use a calendar! :)

Hello all:

Apparently I need to spend a bit more time reviewing the school calendar, because there are two major things happening this week that I totally spaced on until this morning.

First: Conferences are this Friday, in the afternoon (meaning you children are free to leave at 11:30ish) Letters have been sent home to parents who the teachers want to see, but if you didn't get a letter and would like to come in to chat, I'd be happy to see you. :)

**7th grade and Seniors, this means I will not see you on Friday. :(


Second: **UPDATE to the update** Map tests have been pushed back a week. I will give you more information when I get it. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Be sure to eat a good breakfast and come prepared to DO YOUR BEST on these tests!!

KF

No comments:

Post a Comment